2015 was the year Feeding the Fish brought new innovative shows to the events world. We launched our bright, elegant Video Suits. But let’s start at the beginning.
- We saw in January with a performance at The Venetian in Macau. (And they call this ‘work’!)
- A second new year followed in February, when we were lucky enough to help The Hippodrome in London welcome the Chinese Year of the Sheep.
- In March we wondered whether our light-up cars, such a hit at Top Gear Live 2014, were about to be pensioned off. But we learnt that you can’t keep a good show down, and later in the year went with the newly-named Clarkson Hammond May Live to Poland and Norway. (The cars were still a hit.)
- Great excitement in April, as we premiered our new Pixel Video Suits® at Gadget Show Live. The product of 18 months’ development, testing, refining and choreographing, the show that we performed at the NEC was every bit as bright, dynamic and beautiful as we wanted it to be.
- Throughout May you could find us at the Cafe de Paris for Showtime Cabaret…
- …and in June we were delighted to perform in support of two brilliant charities, Macmillan Cancer and We Are Water.
- July was all about the great capitals of Europe, as our performers lit up Rome, Paris, and of course London (The Dorchester, darling!)
- But in August, while the rest of the nation caught some rays, the dedicated Feeding the Fish team holed up in the studio to perfect one of our largest shows to date. By the time our 18 performers arrived at King Fahd International Stadium, in Saudi Arabia, we were all ready for an epic showdown between Pixel-Poi® spinners and video suit dancers.
- Then in September it was back home, to perform for that Gallic charmboat Marcel Lucont, at London Wonderground.
- In October we felt the fear and did it anyway! First, by juggling on ice for Intimissimi’s show at the stunning Arena di Verona, and then by performing to the cream of UK event professionals at The Event Awards.
- In November we helped to launch the Mercedes GLC and…
- …in December the force was with us, as we performed at the Belgian premier of The Force Awakens, before joining the dynamo that is Vana Koutsomitis, on the BBC Apprentice final.
So there you have it. A whistlestop tour of 2015 that in no way does justice to the variety and quality of gigs we were privileged to be a part of. Thanks to everyone who booked us, recommended us, watched us or worked with us, and here’s to a great 2016.